Helfman, Davis & Schmidt CPAs, apc trust and estate services include assisting and guiding our clients throughout the estate administration process, which can be daunting based on the complexity of the estate, and applicable trust laws. Our team provides consulting and preparation on federal and state estate gift and income tax issues that affect the estate or trust and its beneficiaries.
We provide the following services:
- Prepare estate, trust and gift tax returns
- Prepare fiduciary accountings for both court and out of court requirements
- Perform post-mortem tax planning
- Work with attorneys, executors and beneficiaries to minimize estate tax and income taxes
- Planning for assets with unique estate tax attributes, such as retirement plans and life insurance
- Identification of potential liquidity problems cashed by estate taxes, debts, probate and administration costs